Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Like Tweet

FuzziBunz One Size Rewards PLUS Free Shipping Offer.


Have you heard about the new FuzziBunz One Size Rewards program and Kelly's Closet FREE shipping offer?

Welcome to FuzziBunz® One Size Rewards!

A Rewarding Way to get a super deal just by trying a great diaper. Buy any 9 One Size FuzziBunz diapers and earn $40 in Free FuzziBunz Product.
Illustration: 9 FuzziBunz with volume discount = $166.50 - $40.00 in free product = $14.05 per diaper!!!!
Great way to get your friends pooled together to make a purchase and get hooked – share the Bonus Rewards amongst friends.

How it Works:

Buy 9 FuzziBunz One Size Diapers.
Return to FuzziBunz.com and fill out the “Redeem Rewards” form and choose your Product Rewards.

Print out form and mail in to FuzziBunz Rewards Program with your proof of purchase (must have proof of purchase dated between 9/10/2009 and 10/30/2009). Rewards forms can be turned in up to 12/15/2009.
Product Rewards Products: Extra packs of inserts, changing pads, diaper totes, nursing pads, Daisy Print diapers, XS Diapers, Hanging Diaper Pails and other accessory items made by FuzziBunz.

Simply return to Kelly's Closet, purchase 9 FuzziBunz One Size Diapers and follow the instructions on the FuzziBunz website to redeem.
All 9 FuzziBunz do not have to be purchased from the same retailer – only purchased within the given dates. Retailer need not be “participating” in the Bonus Rewards program to qualify for the Rewards – only a proof of purchase from that retailer provided by you. Keep your Receipt!

To make this deal even better we are offering FREE shipping on any FuzziBunz One Size Diaper purchase now thru October 30, 2009. Enter discount code FBREWARDS at Kelly's Closet to receive free shipping on your entire order. (Sorry, no previous or pending orders discounted. Limit 1 code per order. Code CANNOT be used if you are purchasing detergent,prefolds,or flat diapers within the same order.)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is a great deal. If only it was also being offered for the Perfect Size diapers...

nicole flowers said...

just wish I had the money to buy the 9 diapers. IT is a great deal though.

Aubrey said...

Sweet! I am partial to the perfect size, though.

Upstatemamma said...

Very very cool!! But I do not need any and I must resist temptation :)

Kelly said...

I think you might have me one this one. I finally watch the video for the OS FB and said I think I might just get one. Then reading this post my 1st thought is 'I don't need 9 of them' but you got me with the free shipping for any of them. Yeah! Fluff coming my way!

Crissy said...

This is a great deal! I haven't tried the OS yet..but I do LOVE the perfect size!

Amanda, Jake, and Parker Patow said...

Kelly's Closet is great! Thanks.

Jessica Barr said...

AWESOME! FB are my fav! This is GREAT!

Unknown said...

So, this is the diaper I was planning on investing in for our upcoming twins and I'm ECSTATIC about this offer!! We are also getting together to get cloth diapers for my friend's shower and are getting these for her so that makes this sale even better! Now we can use the extra money to get her cloth wipes and detergent- and maybe a cute daisy print diaper!

Sara said...

mummasinJH - The rewards are in product, not in cash.

I bought 9 when this offer first started, and although I don't need another 9 (until the new colors are released) I'm going to buy one for the free shipping. :)