Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Like Tweet

Cloth Diaper Advocacy: Green Eggs and Ham Style


That CD Ma'am
That CD Ma'am
I do not like
That CD Ma'am

Do you like cloth dipes and WAHM?

I do not like them, CD Ma'am
I do not like cloth dipes and WAHM.

Would you like them flat and square?
I would not like them flat and square.
I would not like them anywhere.

I do not like cloth dipes and WAHM.
I do not like them CD Ma'am

Would you use them in your house?
Would you show them to your spouse?

I would not use them in my house
I would not show them to my spouse.
I do not like them flat and square.
I do not like them anywhere.

I do not like cloth dipes and WAHM.
I do not like them CD Ma'am

We can ship them them by the box?
Would you use one with a fox?

Not by the box.
Not with a fox.
Not in my house.
Not with my spouse.

I would not like them flat and square.
I would not use them anywhere.
I would not use cloth dipes and WAHM.
I do not like them CD Ma'am.

Would you use them in a car?
Use them use them HERE THEY ARE!

I would not use them in a car.

You may like them. You will see. You may even save a tree!
I would not even to save a tree. Not in a car. You let me be!

I do not like them by the box.
I would not use ones with a fox.
I would not use them in my house.
I would not use them with my spouse.
I do not like them flat and square.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not like cloth dipes and WAHM.
I do not like them CD Ma'am.

Fitteds! Wool!
Fitteds! Wool!
Could you use fitteds and wool?

Not fitteds and wool, not to save a tree.
Not in a car. Ma'am...let me be!
I do not like them by the box.
I would not use ones with a fox.
I would not use them in my house.
I would not use them with my spouse.
I do not like them flat and square.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not like cloth dipes and WAHM.
I do not like them CD Ma'am.

Say! All in one!
They're simple as the disposable ones!
Would you use an all in one?

I would not use an all in one.

Would you use pockets stuffed full?
I would not use pockets stuffed full.
All in one or fiiteds and wool.
Not in a car, not to save a tree.
I do not like them Ma'am you see.
Not in my house, not by the box.
Not with my spouse, not ones with a fox.
I will not use them flat and square.
I do not like them anywhere.

You do not like cloth dipes and WAHM?

I do not like them CD Ma'am.


Could you would you try part time?
I could not would not try part time.

Would you could you dry on a line?

I would not could not try part time.
I will not will not dry on a line.
I will not use pockets stuffed full.
I will not use fiiteds and wool.
Not all in one, not to save a tree.
Not in a car, you let me be!

I do not like them shipped by the box.
I do not like them with prints of fox.
I will not use them in my house.
I won't show them to my spouse.
I do not like them flat or square.
I do not like them anywhere!

I do not like cloth dipes and WAHM!

I do not like them CD Ma'am.

You do not like them. So you say.
Use them, use them and you may!
Use them and you may I say!

Ma'am!
If you will let me be.
I will use them.
You will see.


Say! I like cloth dipes and WAHM!
I do! I like them CD Ma'am!

and I would try them part time
and I would dry them on the line
and I will use them with pockets stuffed full
and all in ones and fitteds and wool
and in a car to save a tree!
They are so good, so good you see!

So ship them to me by the box.
Ones hard to find, with prints of fox!
I will use them in my house.
I will teach it to my spouse!
I will use them flat and square.
Say I will use them ANYWHERE!

I do so like cloth dipes and WAHM!
Thank you! Thank you, CD Ma'am!

Bio: Jill blogs about her experiences as a stay at home mom to 3 girls, country living, cloth diapers, and a life 'just this side of crunchy' at www.lifeisnotbubblewrapped.com


Would you like to be a contributor on The Cloth Diaper Whisperer? We're always looking for creative writers who would like to share their cloth diapering tips. To find out more Contact Us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome :)