She pooped at the doctor's office! Oh. My Gosh. Okay, it's on a liner and she hadn't wet the flat. No problem. My sweetheart disposed of the liner for me with the waste in it in the office's bathroom while I wiped the baby with wet paper towels. I turned the receiving blanket turned into a flat inside out and she had a clean dry diaper. Thank goodness I used her brother's old diaper cover that trip! And I mean old. He's 17. She's usually in a pocket diaper. This cover is holding up remarkably well after 18 years! Thank goodness I know about flats from BumGenius and the Flats Challenge through Diapershops. Whew! Crisis averted.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
A Cloth Diaper Emergency at the Doctor's
She pooped at the doctor's office! Oh. My Gosh. Okay, it's on a liner and she hadn't wet the flat. No problem. My sweetheart disposed of the liner for me with the waste in it in the office's bathroom while I wiped the baby with wet paper towels. I turned the receiving blanket turned into a flat inside out and she had a clean dry diaper. Thank goodness I used her brother's old diaper cover that trip! And I mean old. He's 17. She's usually in a pocket diaper. This cover is holding up remarkably well after 18 years! Thank goodness I know about flats from BumGenius and the Flats Challenge through Diapershops. Whew! Crisis averted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You did a great job!
Crisis averted! Good job being creative with what you had available, and yes - thank goodness she wasn't in a pocket! LOL
Thank you, ladies.
Post a Comment