Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Monday, December 28, 2009

Like Tweet

December's Spotlight Mom

Name: Monique Rivers-Curry
Hometown: Huntsville, AL
Mom to: Connor (5), Liam (3), Gavin (20 mos), and Galadriel (21)
Occupation: Stay at home mommy

What is your favorite cloth diaper brand? I like two brands: bumGenius One-Size and FuzziBunz.

Who introduced you to cloth diapering? I found out about cloth diapers from a nice lady I met at a meeting. Her little girl had on a bumGenius One Size and I asked her about it. I thought it was very cool.

What is the one cloth diapering tip you would tell a new mom? I would tell her how to wash cloth diapers – it can be a little tricky. I would also tell her to try to read as much as she can about all the different kinds of cloth diapers to find one that’s right for her.

What do you do to relax? I like to take hot bubble baths and read.

What is the one thing you can’t leave home without? My bag of toys and my Moby wrap.

Tell us something interesting about yourself. I like volunteer to help out my mother's groups, including MOPS and Sherwood moms. I also love to bargain shop (who doesn’t!) and help out at my son’s school.

2 comments:

Arizona Girl said...

Mom's groups are so important to help keep our sanities. Keep up the good work.

Becca said...

I love your tip that new moms should try out several different brands. I know new moms who have bought a ton of one particular brand only to discover that they prefer a different kind or the kind they bought first didn't fit their baby well.