Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Like Tweet

March Spotlight Mom

Katie L

I’m a work at home mom (in-home child care). I have two children; Elle (3.5), Sheamus (22 months), and baby #3 due March 27. Married 10 years this coming July.

What is the #1 reason you cloth diaper your baby? With a 16 month old and one on the way, the original plan was to save money. Now I love that I save money and am doing my share to make planet earth a little less yucky for my kids.

Who has been your biggest cloth diapering supporter/cheerleader? My sisters best friend. I knew she used cloth diapers and picked her brain.

What is your favorite diaper and why? FuzziBunz perfect size, for whatever reason those are what worked/works best for us! We love the colors and they are so easy that my husband is the one who does the diaper laundry. He even stuffs and preps them for the day!

If you had one superhero power, what would it be and why? To make messes (dirty dishes, toys out all over, laundry) clean themselves up!

Describe your parenting style using three words. devotional, encouraging, scheduled

What is one product you absolutely can't live without! Liners!!!

How do you think being a mother has changed you? Being a parent has made me realize how selfish I really was in life. I have become so in tuned to my children’s needs, wants, and fostering a creative learning environment for them that I often loose myself in their life. I feel this is a great thing, as they are only young for such a small part of time. I will have plenty of time to re-invent myself again!

No comments: