Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Monday, December 17, 2012

Like Tweet

December Spotlight Family

Jamie York

We are a growing family of 3! I am a stay-at-home mom of the best baby girl in the whole wide world, Paige Sue 5 months old.

What is the #1 reason you cloth diaper your baby? I cloth diaper my baby because of the non-chemical aspect. And plus, they are WAY cuter than any disposable diaper!

Who has been your biggest cloth diapering supporter/cheerleader? My Sister-in-Law Kaye was the first person I knew to cloth diaper her kids. At my baby shower she totally set me up with everything I needed to get started, and is a great person to get advice from!

What is your favorite diaper and why? My favorite cloth diaper brand is Rumparooz. The inner gusset design is wonderful; I have never had a leak!

If you had one superhero power, what would it be and why? I want my superhero power to be a power that would make sure there would never be an unloved or unwanted baby again.

Describe your parenting style using three words. Love, patience, and gentleness

What is one product you absolutely can't live without? My Rumparooz OS Pocket diapers!

How do you think being a parent has changed you? I have only been a parent for a little while now, and in that little of time I have become the kind of person and mom I had wished to be. Paige is the best part of mine and my husband's life. We are more patient, more kind, more understanding, and more loving that we thought possible, as parents and together in our marriage. I cannot wait for the next stage of Paige's life and for her to blossom into a wonderful little girl and someday a big sister!

Would you like to be the next Spotlight Family? We select a new family every month to feature in our newsletter and on The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. To apply simply fill out this brief form. The family that we select will receive a $25 gift certificate to spend in our store.

No comments: