Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Like Tweet

Top 5 Favorite Cloth Diaper Brands from Kelly's Closet

One of the things that I get asked most often is what are my favorite cloth diapers and why. Today I am going to share with you my fav 5, why they are my favorites and how you can get them all from one place!

bumGenius: bumGenius cloth diapers are designed to make cloth diapering easy for every-day people. We believe that cloth diapering should be as inexpensive and as easy as using disposables. Using bumGenius, it is!

I don’t know about you but I am all for making things simpler in life. Especially when it comes to thinking about raising children. I want to do everything in my human nature to show my future children that life is not always about stressing, rushing, and drama. This is where bumGenius comes in as a true genius. They truly make their diapers as easy as using disposables, they have a trim fit, don’t leak and snap or velcro really well.

Grovia: Our goal at GroVia is simple: to offer the best modern cloth diaper products available anywhere. All GroVia diapers are developed with extreme attention to function, durability, affordability, and material selection. Better designs. Better materials. Better attention to quality. Better is what makes GroVia different...and provides you with a lifestyle-changing choice in cloth diapers.

Grovia has a very unique diaper system, one that I have yet to see again from another company. Their diaper shells are made with an inner mesh that allow for multiple wears between washes and they dry faster. They have a nice trim fit and their soaker pads are very absorbent.

AppleCheeks: New advances in textile technology allow for amazingly trim fitting washable diapers that unstuff by themselves in the wash! Gone are the days of bulky plastic pants and saggy, wet bottoms. Pins and Snappis are a thing of the past.

May favorite thing about the AppleCheeks brand is the fact that they do unstuff themselves in the wash and they are super thin and trim on baby, BUT they do hold up in absorbency.

Rumparooz: Rumparooz One Size Reusable Diapers are 4 diaper sizes in ONE diaper. Everything you will need from birth (6.5 lbs) to potty training (35+ lbs). Rumparooz is the ONLY cloth diaper on the market that has been uniquely designed to contain the messiest of messes. The inside of each diaper is designed with 2 gentle internal gussets that channel each leg. No chance of escape for even the messiest of messes! Keep that cute outfit clean!

I must admit that I think Rumparooz has the cutest designs in the cloth diaper market and my favorite thing with their OS diapers is the fact that it can get super small and is truly great for newborn babies. While it is great I do feel that it is a bit thick and bulky.

Thirsties: At Thirsties we make it easy and affordable for every family to choose cloth diapers. We offer a wide variety of styles, colors and prints to fit your diapering needs!

Thirsties are my utmost favorite diaper! There use to be one thing that I didn’t like and that was the fact that you had to buy two sizes, Size 1 for newborns to about 9 months and then Size 2 for 9 to 18 months, BUT now Thirsties has developed a brand new OS pocket diaper and I am in LOVE! Thirsties diapers offer a perfect fit, they are trim, cute and super easy to use. They recently released a new form of aplix that is stronger and they are truly durable against antsy toddlers.

Now that I have shared five of my favorite brands and a little bit about why I like them, make sure to head over to Kelly’s Closet to purchase them all from one awesome online store!

Bio: Ashley Suzanne is a faith filled, nursing student pursuing her dream of working labor and delivery while searching for Mr. Right and praying blessings over her future family. She currently rants and raves over at Ashley Suzanne and would love for you to stop by and tell her your thoughts on raising munchkins and living green.


Would you like to be a contributor on The Cloth Diaper Whisperer? We're always looking for creative writers who would like to share their cloth diapering tips. To find out more Contact Us

No comments: