Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Friday, November 14, 2008

Like Tweet

Fluff Friday Winner from Week 2!!!!!

What a fun week!!!! It has been lots of fun to read all your comments, and we are glad that you guys took the time to write them and share those special moments with us.

We have our winner and her story was:
Our neighbor (a 6 year old boy) asked why my 2 year old son wasn't wearing a "real" diaper. At the time, my son was wearing a Fuzzi Bunz snap diaper and I guess the neighbor, never having seen anything like it, didn't think it looked like a "real" diaper!

We are thrilled to announce the winner of our second Fluff Friday... She is:

Photobucket
She has a Master in Counseling, and now is a very busy stay-at-home mom to her two little boys: Dylan (2 years old) and Tucker (1 month old). She started cloth diapering her oldest boy this past June and has been doing great since then!

Carrie: Please, contact us ASAP with your mailing address so we can mail you your Wahmies and wet bag. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And don't forget to send us a picture of of both of your boys using the diaper!!!
For those that didn't win, stay tune for tomorrow's coupon and for the new giveaway starting this Sunday!!

5 comments:

Instant Family of 4 said...

I was going to order today...but I guess if there is a coupon coming out...I better hold off! :)

3LittleFlowers said...

Lindsey: Great! =) We hope you enjoy our coupon tomorrow!

gibsonfam said...

I am very excited--I can't believe I just found this out. I've been checking your blog but didn't think to click on "older posts". I guess that happens when you're trying to keep up with a toddler and newborn. I'll link this page to my blog and I'll stop entering contests! I'm very excited and I'll be snapping my photos of my boys in a new dipe soon!

gibsonfam said...

Oh, and I think the funniest part might be that I placed my first order with you the day I won!

3LittleFlowers said...

It is very funny that you didnt know it, and in the meantime I was feeling like a stalker!! LMAO!!

Gotta laught about it, but I posted a comment on your blog AND on the blog of somebody who posted a comment on your blog AND I even emailed one lady that posted a comment on your blog!!!!

We are very happy that you got back to us!! =)