Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Friday, January 16, 2009

Like Tweet

Fluff Friday Winner from Week 11!!!!!

She doesnt have a blog available, so we cant peak on her life, but as she mentions on her comments, she just graduated one of her kids from diapers, but she still has three more kids to go!!!! I wonder if they are 4, 3, 2 and 1...
Photobucket

Please, contact us ASAP so we can get your trainers shipped!

I really hope she comes by and sees it and there is no way to contact her as she doesnt have a blog, or a profile, or a email posted.... Im sure *or at least I hope* that she will check in!

8 comments:

Serena Michelle said...

CONGRATS Angela!

Always appreciate seeing your comments!

-Serena

MaineMomma said...

Congrats to Angela! Wow... 3 more children to go! We're almost that busy here, too!

Katrina said...

Congrats!

Erika said...

Congrats!! Very cool :)

Anonymous said...

My children are 6, 4, 3, 2 and 6mos. And my blog is at: www.xanga.com/backwoodsthinking

THANKS!

Kelly said...

Congrats Angela! I see that you have your hands full.

3LittleFlowers said...

Angela: I clicked on that and I didnt realized that I only needed to sign up for Xanga and be your friend to read it... Just send you an invite so I can take a peak of your BUSY life.... I thought I was BUSY with mine. My girls are 5yo,almost 3yo, and almost 2yo.

Jess said...

CONGRATS!!! I have lil ones aged 5.5, 3.5, 2.5 & 7 months (& I have a 4.5 yr old kinda stepson!) so I totally get how crazy life is!