Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Monday, February 16, 2009

Like Tweet

Product Focus: Natural Baby Co

The Natural Baby Company was established in 2004. We are a home grown company that was originally run by just my husband Duane and myself. It has expanded immensely and now includes a great team of both men and woman who love family and natural parenting. We are dedicated to bringing the most innovative, eco friendly, and responsibly made baby products on the market today!

- Gro Baby:
Launching March 2009. Our newest and most innovative cloth diaper. Gro Baby is the culmination of countless design hours with a team that included two top designers who also design for Patagonia, Arcteryx, and Mountain Hardware! Gro baby consists of an one size outer shell of soft TPU and quick dry mesh with a snap in organic soaker pad. The shell can be reused for multiple changes. We chose some of the most durable and innovative fabrics and trim for Gro Baby, setting it far apart from the rest of the cloth diaper market.
Photobucket

Photobucket-Magic Stick:
Created in 2007. Hand down favorite of customers for diaper balms. Mess free application, non petroleum base, all natural and organic ingredients.


Photobucket-DreamEze Fitteds:
Created in 2005, a side snapping, turned and topstitched, 100% certified organic fitted diaper that isn't impossible to get!! So soft and absorbent with a 6 layer soaker sewn in one end which allows it to be not only very absorbent, but quick drying too!!!


-DreamEze AIO's:
Created in 2005.The easiest all in one you will ever own! No Pockets to Stuff, Easy to Clean, Quick to Dry.
Photobucket

-WonderWraps:
Created in March 2006. The first One Size Diaper Cover available on the market. Soft TPU with 3 rows of adjustable rise snaps.
Photobucket

Photobucket-Kiwi Pie:
Our handmade diaper line sewn right here in Montana. Bamboo One Size Fitted, Cashmere Covers, Kiwi Peels, and Windpro Fleece Covers are the ultimate in cloth diapers.


-Pocket Change:
Created in October 2006. A truly unique pocket diaper that allows the inserts to wash out on their own. Fleece inners with soft TPU outers and a snap closure.
Photobucket

PhotobucketWhy choose Natural Baby co?
The Natural Baby Company is driven to bring the most innovative products to parents. Providing healthy products for babies and their parents is always our #1 priority!


The inventor
First and foremost, I'm a mom! Our children have provided the inspiration for our products and have happily been our little "testers". I started this business to fulfill my two passions, being at home with my kids, and creating and sharing great products with other families. This business has transistioned and grown, and I am so proud of our accomplishments.

47 comments:

Chic Mama said...

Natural Baby company has the greatest products! We swear by our dream-eze for nights! I can't wait to try a gro baby!

melissad.williams said...

Those Dream-Eze colors are TO DIE FOR!

Maggie said...

It sounds like a wonderful company. I'm going to have to look into all these products more. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

I really need to get my hands on one of those baby sticks. I wish K.C. would carry it since I am mainly getting all my c.d. from there.

K

emismom97@yahoo.com

Minnie said...

I can attest to the fact that the Magic Sick really is like Magic! That stuff was the ONLY ointment that has worked to heal & keep DD's teething rashes at bay. And the hands free application is a super bonus. Smells awesome too.

I have never tried their diapers but the DreamEz Fitteds sound wonderful.

Sara said...

I have only tried the old style WonderWrap. I hope that I can try the new style soon...and the Magic Stick!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize that one company was behind so many individual diaper brands. I should have guessed since the colors are the same on same, huh?

mjones_82 @yahoo.com

Instant Family of 4 said...

I didn't realize all of these products were by the same company. That is such a great range of product. I would really like to try the dream-eze and grobaby but wish they came in a wider range of colors.

Kelly said...

Wow, I really like this story! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! I just love the stories about how cloth diapers came to be!

Shawna said...

It's so nice to learn more about these products! I can't wait to try the Gro Baby diaper and the magic stick!! :)

Jess said...

I love reading the spotlights & learning about new (& old) products! I can't wait to try the newest diap in your collection :)

calabaza said...

That bamboo fitted diaper is so adorable! I would hate to cover that one up. I can't wait until summer to do the run around with just a diaper look.

Liz said...

They have sooo many cool products! Beside the gro-baby diaper, I am really interested in the one-size cover. Also, the diaper rash stick seems perfect for on-the-go diaper changes! Is it CD friendly? Like, you dont need a liner or anything?

Jenn said...

i love their pocket change and would love to try the magic stick :) i love the colors of their products and that it is a mom and dad that started it :) i am looking forward to the gro-baby response :) great products !!

Tanya said...

The Gro Baby diapers look so amazing! I really really hope I win this weeks giveaway! Didn't someone else win by willing her number to be drawn?!?! Ha! In all seriousness though, they look like such a nice diaper.

Anonymous said...

I just realized that the Gro Baby is made by Natural Baby Co....duh!!!

I have 2 of their products: DreamEze AIO and the DreamEze fitted. I find the snaps to be easier to use than FuzziBunz. I love the AIO for trips/naps.

I'm also interested in the diaper rash stick...has anyone tried it??

Aisha

Cecile said...

thank you for this post. I enjoyed discovering these products!

Katie said...

I am excited to try the new Gro baby . . . the design seems so much like a prefold with a cover, but easier!!

Dani said...

That was so interesting - I had NO idea that all those products were by Natural Baby Co. I just love reading about all these successful moms!

AScott said...

These look like great quality diapers! I am anxious to try them out.

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I can't wait to try these!!!!

Montana Momma said...

This is so great to see a story about a company from my own state!

Montana Mama said...

I'm not surprised that the company is great!!!!! THEY'RE FROM MONTANA!!!!!

Sheezwhiz said...

I love love love my dream-eze fitteds for nights, they're the only thing besides hemp that doesn't leak and they don't stink in the morning like hemp.

EdenSky said...

These look like great products. So many things to try!

Anonymous said...

We LOOOVE Magic Stick and I can.not.wait to try Gro Baby...EEK..a new diaper to try!

MaineMomma said...

so neat to hear how the company developed- and to find they have such a wide variety of products! Thanks for highlighting the Natural Baby Co.!

Anonymous said...

Has anyone tried the one-size cover? Is it bulky?

bobbikrug at yahoo dot com

erinsmomma said...

These look like some great products. I think I'll have to give that Magic Stick a try. And I can't wait for the Gro Baby diapers to come out!

Minnie said...

Anonymous...Kellys Closet does carry the Magic Stick. I recently ordered 2 from them. It's fabulous!

"QUOTING: Anonymous said...
I really need to get my hands on one of those baby sticks. I wish K.C. would carry it since I am mainly getting all my c.d. from there.
Kemismom97@yahoo.com"

pgill said...

I am a follower

Mama Foxx (Jenn) said...

I have loved every Natural Baby Co. product that I have tried. I do wish they would add a white/natural to the color line, though. While the colors are pretty, they wouldn't look good under most of my daughter's dresses. I would love the purity and simplicity of natural.

Meghan said...

Great to hear of another successful small business grow! I also wish they had more colors for their diapers, but I can't wait to try them! And the Magic stick sounds awesome!

pgill said...

nice to know about all the products and about the natural baby company. I want to try wonderwrap.....

Angela Sundara... etc said...

Woah! That's weird! The insert agitates itself out in the wash on the Pocket Change diaper? Way cool! Is the Magic Stick really cloth diaper friendly? I admit, I cheat and use diaper ointment when absolutely necessary with my pocket diapers, because sometimes my children, with their sensitive sking, just can't go without diaper ointment. Magic Stick might solve my problem if it really works!

Montana Momma said...

One of the great things about the Dream-Eze fitteds is the narrow fit between the legs. I can only imagine that it feels good to the babe to have a bit more wiggle room down there!

the monkeys' mama said...

I really like their Magic Stick. It seems like an indispensable thing to have around, even for non-CDing peepS!

Amanda said...

I can't wait to try the new Gro Baby Diaper and would love to win the give-a-way. Is there going to be a snap version of this diaper in the future?

Katrina said...

I don't own any of these diapers, but would love to add a few to my stash - I've heard great things about them.

one_lucky_mom said...

Wow, I didn't know there was a one size cover, to bad I didn't know about these sooner!

TheClothDiaperWhisperer said...

We actually carry the Magic Sticks at KC!

Tami Tripp said...

It was great to hear about the owners of the company. I like that they consulted patagonia and other outdoor companies to find the perfect materials!

Unknown said...

the kiwi pie diaper is super cute!

Jen D. said...

Thanks for the updates on all these diapers. I am in the process of switching to cloth diapers. I have two kids in diapers now and I am expecting my third. I have felt guilty the past two years for having my kids in disposable diapers. Now I am trading in the guilt for cloth and peace of mind that chemicals won't be on babies bums. Thanks so much for your blog is great information.

team krasean said...

The Magic Stick looks great. It would be nice to have something for diaper rash that could be used with my pocket diapers!

Sara in Seattle said...

These products look awesome. I would love to try the GroBaby diaper and the WonderWraps. The colors are really appealing, too.

Christina said...

I can't believe how many of my "favorite" products all come from the same people! Dream-Eze, Pocket Change and the Magic Stick are the best! Can't wait to try Gro Baby!