Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Like Tweet

Cute Baby of the Cloth Photo Contest – Enter by Wednesday May 26!


Just a friendly reminder that your May photos for the photo contest are due next Wednesday, May 26!! There is still time to capture an adorable photo of your baby and the “generations” that came before him. When baby is grown up, you and your child will be so happy you took the time to snap those precious photos with their great-grandparents, siblings or parents! …so take them. Now. And share them with us! Please submit your photos by WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, for consideration.

Please send your submissions to sarah@diapershops.com and remember a cloth diaper must be in the picture. The winner will be featured in the Kelly’s Closet May newsletter and possibly on the website!

*By submitting a photo, you authorize Kelly’s Closet to use the photo in the Kelly’s Closet newsletter, KellysCloset.com and The Cloth Diaper Whisperer blog.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so excited to see these, even if I don't win. Getting the picture with my grandma was absolutely priceless, she had alzheimer's so she didn't know who we were, but did the photo op anyway, and I was pleased to see my baby's bum genius poking out so I could use it in the contest, but I was thrilled to share anyway. Good luck everyone, this is a GREAT contest!