Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Like Tweet

Meet January's Spotlight MOM: Cami Owens

Name: Cami Owens

City: Walkerton, Indiana

Mom to: Issabella, 8-month-old

What a beautiful family photo! Here are her thoughts on mommyhood, cloth diapering and more!

Why do you cloth diaper your baby?
My husband wanted to try it to save money.

What does being a mom mean to you?
It is everything to me. Everything I do I think about how will it affect my daughter.

What do you and your baby do for fun?
Play, read, and spend time with friends and family. Issabella loves to have me read to her.

What is one word that best describes your parenting style?
Relaxed.

Tell us about your first cloth diapering experience?
We had gotten all GroVia diapers as shower gifts, but our little peanut was too small for them. So we had to find a different solution. Our solution was Lil Joeys. She wore those until almost three months. Because of this we also use Rumparooz. I like the pocket diapers and my husband likes the two-in-ones.

If you had one super power, what would it be and why?
The power to add two extra hours to my afternoon/evenings on the weekdays.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a cute photo! :)