Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Like Tweet

I Like Big Butts And I Cannot Lie

That song took on a whole new meaning almost 7 months ago when I gave birth to my son. I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant that I wanted to use cloth diapers because we would be saving money. I talked to my hubby who was totally on board and then I started researching cloth diapers. The first site I found was for Blueberry diapers. Talk about love at first sight!

After months of research and lots of different brands purchased, I was more than ready for my son to get here so I could try his diapers out. On July 18, 2011 I brought my son home and within an hour had changed him out of the disposable from the hospital and put him in his very first cloth diaper. With a name like George we had to put his one size Happy Heinys monkey print diaper on first.

It was then that I realized what all of the mommy’s had been talking about on the cloth diaper forums; cloth diapers make babies butts look big! Did I care? Not really. I actually decided to embrace it and let him show his big fluffy butt off to the world. (I don’t think he wore pants for the first 2 months of his life.)

At almost 7 months old George still proudly shows off his fluffy butt to anybody who wants to see it. He also loves dancing to his nighttime theme song (extra pads make an extra big diaper) “I like big butts and I cannot lie…”


Katy is a first time mommy who loves showing off her son’s fluffy butt to everybody. To see more pictures of said fluffy butt you can check out her blog at http://thehenings.blogspot.com/.

No comments: