Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Like Tweet

August Spotlight Family

Jill Shoemaker

I'm a stay at home mom to 2 daughters, 3.5 year old Keeley and 1 year old Brennan, married to Matthew for 11 years.

What is the #1 reason you cloth diaper your baby? At first, we thought we'd cloth diaper to save money, and then we realized all the possible benefits: health, ecological, and cuteness! I guess it's a little bit of everything now.

Who has been your biggest cloth diapering supporter/cheerleader? Definitely my husband, he was open to it from the very beginning and happily changes diapers (okay maybe happily is a stretch), from AIO to prefold with ease.

What is your favorite diaper and why? After trying nearly every style, I've centered back on the AIO as my favorite style, because of the ease of use and friendliness for anyone doing the diaper change. Other types still have their uses, but daddy definitely reaches for AIOs and they are our diaper bag go-to for outings. We have all 3 styles of BG AIOs and like them all.

If you had one superhero power, what would it be and why? Is super-napping a power? I'd love to get 5 minutes of rest and be fully refreshed.

Describe your parenting style using three words. Without bubble wrap!

What is one product you absolutely can't live without? Cloth wipes

How do you think being a parent has changed you? Although I'm not the most patient person, I've become more so as my parenting days progress. I'm more careful about how my choices, words and deeds influence others.

Would you like to be the next Spotlight Family? We select a new family every month to feature in our newsletter and on The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. To apply simply fill out this brief form. The family that we select will receive a $25 gift certificate to spend in our store.

No comments: