Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Like Tweet

October Spotlight Family

Belinda Lamprecht

My husband and I live in South Africa, and work for a mission agency. We have two amazing kiddos, a daughter who is nine, and a 16 month old stuntman.

What is the #1 reason you cloth diaper your baby? I told my husband that it was to save money; but honestly, it was mostly it was because cloth diapers are just irresistibly cute.

Who has been your biggest cloth diapering supporter/cheerleader? My husband, who knows we are saving money and now gets what I mean when I say cloth diapers are irresistibly cute.

What is your favorite diaper and why? I am a big fan of bumGenius pocket diapers; they fit great, work well, are easy to use, daddy-friendly... and irresistibly cute.

If you had one superhero power, what would it be and why? Flying; I would love to be able to nip across the ocean to visit family a bit more often.

Describe your parenting style using three words. Lead by example.

What is one product you absolutely can't live without? Wet bags.

How do you think being a parent has changed you? I think my relationship with my kids has changed the way I understand God's parenting of ME. I have become much more patient, compassionate and realistic towards myself and others. And I know for certain that I can function on way less sleep than I ever imagined possible.

Would you like to be the next Spotlight Family? We select a new family every month to feature in our newsletter and on The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. To apply simply fill out this brief form. The family that we select will receive a $25 gift certificate to spend in our store.

No comments: