Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Monday, May 19, 2014

Like Tweet

4 Must-Haves for Baby #4

Our family is expecting baby #4 in the fall and it seems at this point that there aren’t many things we absolutely need (although I have a list of wants). We have baby boy clothes, although the seasons might not be quite right because his brothers were born in the winter and spring. We have car seats – but expiration dates are approaching. I have carriers, but a warm cover will be necessary for the winter.

It’s amazing how much can change in 3 ½ years – so many new products and innovations to make life easier for both mom and baby. I have my eye on a few things I’d love to add to our nursery, big and small.

  1. Nasopure Baby Comfy Nose. I’m a mom of three and I freely admit that I am a failure with bulb syringes. Before I moved, I used to bring my stuffy baby over to my pediatric nurse friend to effectively suction out that pesky congestion. Plus, was the syringe ever really clean again? With the Nasopure, I could suction more efficiently and effectively, plus it can be cleaned and sterilized.
  2. Big, Lightweight Swaddling Blankets. Swaddling has saved us many sleepless nights and helped our babies sleep comfortably and independently. Our blanket supply could use some refreshing and we definitely need some lightweight blankets to take us through every season.
  3. AIO and AI2 Cloth Diapers. This more of a want, rather than a need, since we have a generous supply of cloth diapers. I would love to trade them in for a supply of Moraki AIOs and bumGenius Freetimes. I like my pocket diapers (the trend when I started my stash), but AIOs have won me over.
  4. A Versatile Baby Carrier and Cold Weather Baby Wearing Gear. I imagine hands-free will take on a whole new meaning with baby #4. We need a versatile baby carrier for school drop offs and pick-ups, grocery store trips, and even emptying the dishwasher! If this frigid winter is any indication, we will also need cold weather gear to ensure that we can baby wear throughout the winter months and not get stuck hauling a hefty car seat around.
What am I missing? What are your baby must-haves?

Bio: About Mindy Farmer, The Inquisitive Mom: I'm a gal from the Pacific Northwest, living in the Midwest, mom of 3, writer, optimist, striving to be eco-conscious and hoping to defy stereotypes. Visit me on my blog The Inquisitive Mom and you'll find musings on motherhood and life, mixed with enthusiastic cloth diaper posts, eco-friendly living ideas, as well as reviews and giveaways.


Would you like to be a contributor on The Cloth Diaper Whisperer? We're always looking for creative writers who would like to share their cloth diapering tips. To find out more Contact Us

No comments: