Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Like Tweet

My Super-Trim Diaper Bag!

We always talk about how trim diapers are under clothes, but I'm more interested in how trim my diaper bag can get!

With a 2 year old and a 2 month old in diapers, having enough cloth in one bag for a day's outing was bulky and not working out very well.  I could have purchased a bigger diaper bag, but I am addicted to my Skip Hop Duo!  (And I reeeally didn't want to carry around a bigger bag!).

Enter the GroVia diapers!

When I pre-snap 2 shells with soakers in the center of the bag, there is still room for 2 soakers in each interior pocket.  That means no fumbling around for an insert when I need it.  When I pack it this way, there is a total of 6 diaper changes in my bag!  That is enough changes to get us through a full day of activity!

The amazing benefits of having these diapers especially for my diaper bag are that I don't have to worry about packing the right size for both kids.  (This makes my husband really happy...I can't seem to remember very much!).  Plus, I love to advocate cloth diapers, and GroVia is such a user-friendly option for showcasing the ease of cloth diapering.

There is also enough room in the bag for other necessities:

- Wet Bag (I love my Fuzzi Bunz).
- Wipes in front pocket for easy grabbing.
- Planet wise snack bags with trail mix or crackers.
- Muslin receiving blanket (perfect for a nursing cover).
- Sippy cup.
- 2 changes of clothes for baby.
- A handful of small toys/books.
- My wallet!  (If I can find it somewhere around here!).

Of course, sometimes I throw in one of my other diapers to coordinate with their outfits, but for a full day out, this is what works best for us.  I'm happy that I have a super-trim diaper bag ready with cute fluff!

By Julie G.

1 comment:

meason98 said...

I love, love, love my GroVia diapers for out and about too! I am so glad I decided to give them a try, it has become a staple for my weekends out with 2 in diapers!