Try Cloth Diapers Risk Free

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Like Tweet

April Spotlight Mom

Sasha Rodriguez

I'm a work-outside-the-home mom, while my brave husband cares for our two rambunctious 7 month and 25 month old boys. Humor, patience and flexibility are my best friends. And the occasional glass of wine too!

What is the #1 reason you cloth diaper your baby? My 7 month olds extreme eczema was the motivator but I stayed on for the cute factor and addiction!

Who has been your biggest cloth diapering supporter/cheerleader? My husband is my number one fan. He understands my craziness on laundry day and doesn't fret at 3 wash cycles!

What is your favorite diaper and why? The BG 4.0 paired with a BabyKicks hemp is my go to, bulletproof, best fitting diaper. No leaks, great fit on both my chunky monkey 7 month old and lean and tall 25 month old and super adjustable snaps!

If you had one superhero power, what would it be and why? Power sleeping. Oh how I miss it!

Describe your parenting style using three words. Natural, common sense based, protective

What is one product you absolutely can't live without! Hemp inserts!

How do you think being a mother has changed you? It's made me more tolerant, observant of the world at large, less judgmental and way more willing to see the good and positive in things. A better person overall, I want to be the kind of person, of woman, my sons will be proud to know and call Mami.

No comments: