1. Bamboobies Chic Nursing Shawl - If the mom you're shopping for breastfeeds, the Bamboobies Chic Nursing Shawl is a gorgeous shawl that is functional and fashion-forward. The shawl is a very loose fitting cover that gives baby the comfort that they need without all the distractions around them. It's so fashion friendly that mom will want to wear this shawl even when she's not breastfeeding.
2. Itzy Ritzy Infinity Scarf - Another fun nursing cover that doubles as an infinity scarf that mom will want to wear. There are several different ways to wear this scarf whether you are nursing or not.
3. Zen Rocks BPA-Free Silicone Teething Necklaces - Babies love to play with mom's jewelry; why not give them something that is also safe for them to chew on. Worn by the mom, baby can play with the teething necklaces while nursing to keep them from getting distracted.
4. Planet Wise Insulated Lunch Bag - Ditch the ugly pumping bag and replace it with a fun insulated lunch bag. Perfect for carrying pumped breastmilk home from work. The lunch bag could also be used to pack power snacks for mom and baby when out on the town for the day.
5. Tula Woven Wrap or baby carrier - Whether mom is breastfeeding or just just looking for a safe and fashionable way to carry baby while away from the home; the Tula Woven Wraps are the luxurious option. It won't take mom long to learn how to quickly, safely and easily wrap their baby.
Would you like to be a contributor on The Cloth Diaper Whisperer? We're always looking for creative writers who would like to share their cloth diapering tips. To find out more Contact Us